Thursday, March 19, 2009

ROR 2009

Photos taken on my phone, so they are a little grainy.

All we've done is rave about the food at ROR. So here is proof that people do some work. Here is Tansy writing book 2 of Creature Court.

More naked youths falling from the sky, I say!








And here we are preparing food while Dirk tells us what to do.

I'm 40 pages into a rewrite of the beginning of my book, thanks to the power of critiquing. Maxine did an 'invented noun' word search of the first 10 pages of everyone's manuscript and discovered I was the worst offender for overloading the reader with invented words. Sigh. I am trying to redress this.

It is good to be back home, mind you, the food was better at ROR!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love those cow print couches!!!

Looks like y'all got nicely taken care of by DF!

Anonymous said...

It's funny, I've known Tansy for over a year, but it's not until now that I know what she looks like. (If you don't count that one pic that was taken right after little R was born FOUR YEARS AGO.)

Sounds like you had a great time at ROR, I am definitely thinking about doing something similar myself.

/Kaia

TansyRR said...

This is definitely up to date pics of me! Only I have become rounder in the last week. So it's not just Dirk's cooking responsible for growing belly...